Welcome to your 2021 Benefits Open Enrollment!
Here you will be able to find all information related to your 2021 benefit plans, online enrollment and more. We hope you find the information here informative and helpful as you navigate through your benefit enrollments for the upcoming year.
For more information on your benefits for 2021 please click on the button below to access the the pdf version of your benefits booklet.
Have a question you would like answered?
Employees have the option of asking questions within the open enrollment video presentation linked on this page. You can watch the entire presentation or skip to the end and you’ll have an opportunity to type in a question. Questions will be answered by HR before the end of OE.
Drop in sessions for assistance with open enrollment are also available in Conference Room 6 (the old computer room) the following dates and times:
- New Third Party Administrator (TPA) for Medical Insurance: Allegiance, A Cigna Company
- 2 New Plan Options for 2021: NMC Plan and HSA Plan
- Health U will continue to be an integral part of our Wellness Initiative but no longer tied to health insurance premiums
- If you enroll your spouse in our medical plan when your spouse is eligible for medical coverage through his/her own employer, you will be required to pay a flat surcharge per pay period (certain exemptions apply)
- Please view the medical tab under My Benefits 2021 for more information
FSA Vendor Change
- New FSA/DCA Administrator for 2021: Allegiance, A Cigna Company
- Please view the Flexible Spending Account under Voluntary Benefits 2021 for more information.
Payroll Advance Loan Program
- NMC has partnered with Vermont Federal Credit Union to provide employees Income Advance loans.
- Please view the payroll advance tab under My Benefits 2021 for more information.
How to Enroll
To enroll in your 2021 benefits please the link below to make your elections in bswift! You need to re-elect benefits if you wish to keep coverage for 2021!
Click the link below to log into bswift.
Let’s Make Enrollment Fun!
Who doesn’t like raffles/free prizes?
This year during the Open Enrollment period we will be raffling off a number of great prizes from our insurance providers.
How to enter the raffles?
Participation in the raffles is easy – employees just need to submit their name in the open enrollment presentation (at the end) linked on this page… coming soon!